Thursday 17th October 2019
- Edits to remove the Contact Us page and references to it.
Tuesday 3rd July 2019
- Edits to The BoEVAT Remedy page.
- Fixed a broken link to a document on the Downloads page.
Monday 1st July 2019
- Dealing with Bailiffs and Debt Collectors page added.
Thursday 20th June 2019
- Minor edits to the Beware of the Gatekeepers! page.
Friday 14th June 2019
- The Success page has been updated to include Matt's case against Britannia Parking. Also to include an image of Matt's award by The BoEVAT Brothers.
Monday 3rd June 2019
- Updates to documents on the Downloads page.
Sunday 26th May 2019
- Edits to the BoEVAT Supporting Legislation page to include the Unsolicited Goods and Services Act 1971.
Monday 1st April 2019
- Added Report VAT fraud to HMRC details to the Reporting Fraud, Extortion and Harassment page.
Saturday 8th December 2018
- Edits to the Downloads page to update BoEVAT Notices and Notice to the Court and Statement of Defence to the latest versions.
- Edits to the Further Reading page to add information on Obligation to provide a VAT invoice.
Thursday 2nd August 2018
- Edits to the Supporting Legislation page to provide links to the official relevant supporting legislation on government websites.
Tuesday 31st July 2018
- Edits to The BoEVAT Remedy and Downloads pages to add links to the www.justice.gov.uk listing of the Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims form.
- Edits to The BoEVAT Remedy and Downloads pages to add information and links about responses to Form TE9 Notice to the Court and Witness Statement.
- Updated the FAQ page in light of some feedback we received.
Saturday 28th July 2018
- The Supporting Legislation page appended to include excerpts from The Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
Saturday 21st July 2018
- Supporting Legislation page edited to add penalties for conviction under the Fraud Act 2006.
- Edits to The BoEVAT Remedy and the Downloads pages to include a response to the .
- BoEVAT Notice downloads updated to version 8.
- Minor edits to other pages, for emphasis or correcting grammar.
Tuesday 17th July 2018
- Minor edits to the About Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) page.
- Cosmetic edits to most pages to improve visual impact.
Monday 16th July 2018
- Added the Supporting Legislation page.
- Subsequent edits to the About Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) page.
- Edits to the menu structure.
Saturday 14th July 2018
- Edits to the Confusion Over VAT page to include a link to a PDF file 'The Value Added Tax Regulations 1995'.
- Added the page Reporting Fraud, Extortion and Harassment.
- Edits to the About Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) page to add illustrative images and CPS further notes on the Fraud Act 2006.
Wednesday 11th July 2018
- Edits to the About Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) page to clarify the penalties for contravening the Bills of Exchange Act 1882.
Sunday 13th May 2018
- Edits to the Further Reading page to add a link to an excerpt from the Bills of Exchange Act 1882 - Acceptance, Signature and Delivery.
Friday 27th April 2018
- Edits to the Beware of the Gatekeepers! page.
- Edits to the Other Agencies and BoEVAT page to include litter bandits.
Thursday 26th April 2018
- Added Beware of the Gatekeepers! page.
- Minor edits to the Home page.
Monday 19th February 2018
- Links page edited to remove a dead link.
Wednesday 14th February 2018
- Edits to the Further Reading page to include important information concerning The Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims.
- Thanks to Angel for the heads-up on this.
Wednesday 17th January 2018
- Minor edits to the Further Reading page to correct typos and remove a dead link.
Sunday 14th January 2018
- Changes to the 'Confusion over VAT' page to add clarity.
- A further edit to the above to correct my lousy arithmetic!
Sunday 7th January 2018
- Edits to the Success! page to include a Court Order against Parking Eye.
Thursday 5th January 2017
- Minor edits to wording on several pages.
- Edits to the 'About Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs)' page to include the penalties for company employees and executives who fail in their obligation to provide a proper invoice.
Wednesday 28th December 2016
- Edits to the Home page regarding courage and resolve.
Saturday 5th October 2016
- Edits to the FAQ page to remove duplicates. My bad!
Saturday 24th September 2016
- Added Rice vs Connolly case precedent information to Further Reading page.
Friday 16th September 2016
- Added 'Press Ctrl + D to Bookmark this page' to Home page.
- Amendments to the progressive links on all pages to prevent them opening new tabs.
- Amendments to links on the menu to prevent them opening in new tabs.
Saturday 10th September 2016
- Further Reading page added.
- Link added to the Case Authority PDF on the Further Reading page.
- Minor edits to Success! page, linking to Further Reading page.
- Minor edits to Home page.
Tuesday 6th September 2016
- Minor edits to The BoEVAT Remedy page.
- Minor edits to About Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) page.
- Minor edits to The Courts page.
- Edits to all pages to enable 'open links in another tab'.
- Edits to Downloads page to add a logo link to Companies House Search the Register page.
- A logo link to Companies House added to Downloads page.
Monday 5th September 2016:
- This Change Log page added to the website.
- BoEVAT Remedy Notices Version 7 uploaded to Downloads page.
- OpenOffice/Libre Office ODT format Notices added to Downloads page.
- Minor edits to Home page.
- Minor edits to Scary Letters page.
- BoEVAT logo changed from rectangle (180 x 110 px) to square (110 x 110 px). This logo may not be visible in smart phone browsers; it's not on my iPhone Chrome browser app. It is on my iPad Chrome app, but only in portrait orientation.